E-commerce websitesf you don't have a website you should or if your website doesn't work effectively then upgrade it now!
NP Design can help with all aspects of your e-commerce site from planning to integration with your payment gateway. Selling online should not be take lightly and here are some things you should consider before moving your site to an online shop:
NP Design can of course help you through this process but is good if you can start thinking about all of the above before we meet.
- You will need an online merchant number. This is different from your point of sale number you may have in a shop and needs to be obtained from your bank. You will need this before we can integrate your site with your payment gateway
- You will need to set up a relationship with a third party who will handle all of your credit card transactions. See www.protx.co.uk.
- What products will you sell online?
- How will you fulfill the orders?
- Do you have an account set up with a courier? You will need to consider how you will send the items out
- Will you have the time to maintain the online shop and keep it up to date? Nothing is worse than having to refund all of the time as you don't have stock of items on your site
- How will you promote the site to gain maximum hits to turn these to sales?. You should really consider a budget for this as the best site in the world is no good if it can't be found!
Please click on the links below for more information.