Recent research has shown that over 50% of browsing is now done on mobile devices. Don't miss out on customers that are browsing this way. There are many reasons why having a mobile website makes sense:
As you can see it makes sense to have a mobile website. They will load quicker, be indexed in the mobile search engines and your visitors are more likely to do business with you because you will be able to display exactly what they are looking for. I always suggest a link back to your main website for further information as mobile websites are a condensed version of your main website.
- Your current website is very tiny and does not display correctly on the smaller screens of mobile devices
- Mobile searches are mainly for contact details
- Your visitors will not stay on your website if it isn't displaying properly
- If you have a mobile compatible website will get you listed in the mobile search engines
- 95% of current websites will not display correctly on mobile devices - make sure yours does!
To enable you to have a mobile website, you will need to set up hosting for it. This is seperate to your main website hosting.
Mobile websites start from £199 for design and build, with hosting for this priced at £55 per year.
If you are interested in having a mobile version of your website built then please contact me to discuss your requirements on 01865 450170.
Please click on the links below for more information.